watchthegardengrow

4.07.2010

2010 garden begins



I fixed the fence this week. Just in time as the deer had started to nibble at the garlic, which is about 6 inches tall already. I thought garlic was deer proof, but when that's all that's up, I guess they'll force themselves. Started some seeds today, I've attached the "map" of what's been started so far. Sorry about page 2 being upside down (I tried). We have a lot this year. Very exciting. Looks like Pesto, Tomatoes, Pickles and Hot Sauce will be the big canning events this year, if the weather cooperates. There's all kinds of stuff getting direct sown after the last frost date, and we're getting a greenhouse put up this year so we can start a lot of things a month early (hopefully).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home